CTLogistic is also engaged in the storage of the materials returned, who returned to us for one reason or another. These materials will be saved with all required international and national standards, such as:
- EMA / INS / GMP / 809387/2009. Updated Chapters 3 and 5 GMP: «Requirements for special premises";
Body of EU law. Terms of medication management in the European Community. 03/02/2010. ENTR / F / 2 / AM / an D (2010) 3374;
- The European Directive 2004/9 / EC of 11 February 2004 the European Parliament and the European Commission "inspection and verification of good laboratory practice when (GLP)»;
- National Standard of the Russian Federation. Good Clinical Practice Good Clinical Practice (GCP), GOST R 52379-2005.
Our company manages the warehouses that store your materials using the latest technology.
- the temperature is maintained at + 15 + 25 C in the auto mode;
- fire protection systems;
- destroying device / insect repellent and rodents;
- durable anti-dust seamless flooring;
- washable walls, ceiling, shelves;
- clock surveillance.